Hospital Patient Information & Adherence Experts
As the leading provider of patient information and patient adherence strategies in the health industry, we know how important patient compliance to prescribed medications and post-treatment directives from hospital staff can be in positive patient outcomes.
It’s a fact. Motivated patients who understand their medications and the important role they play in their treatment plan are far less likely to readmit unnecessarily each year. The result is a significantly smaller annual burden on hospitals who often struggle with how to best educate and promote compliance both in the hospital and at discharge.
This is exactly where Consumer Health Information Corporation can help. Motivating, educating, and providing easy-to-understand print and digital content that embraces your patient base while helping them make better and more compliant health decisions has been our focus for over 30 years.
We Develop Customized Content Tailored To The Needs Of Private Practice Offices Including:
- Customized patient education for medications, procedures and disease management.
- Creation of standalone patient education for web portals to help patients make fewer mistakes and more informed lifestyle decisions.
- Development of patient education discharge kits to help prevent readmissions or ER visits.
- Creation of monthly patient newsletters, either digital or print, to be branded in hospital name and transmitted to subscribers.
- All manner of custom patient education projects – give us a call.
Are you a hospital looking for ways to strengthen your bottom line through improved patient health and compliance? Give us a call now at (703) 734-0650 for a confidential consultation and needs assessment.