PATIENT ADHERENCE AND PATIENT RETENTION WILL INCREASE WHEN WE MEET THE NEEDS OF PATIENTS IN CLINICAL TRIALS
Our Expertise in Clinical Trial Patient Education Is Unmatched
Let us put our over 30 years experience developing patient education programs for clinical trials to work for you!
Our team has expertise in:
- Developing the patient adherence strategy
- Developing all the patient materials for patient recrutiment and clinical trials
- Writing clinical information in an empathetic tone that patients can understand and relate to
- Developing “patient-friendly” informed consent documents
- Incorporating protocol into instructional study materials for clinical investigators
- Developing Patient Package Inserts (PPIs) that can be tested prior to the NDA submission and receive speedy FDA approval
- Notarized translations in 104 languages that can be used internationally
Our team of patient education experts have years of experience counseling patients and have worked with pharma medical, legal, regulatory and marketing teams and FDA for the past 20 years. All of our materials are designed with a focus on patient compliance with the goal that patients will be motivated to remain in the study and will take the study medications correctly.
“Make sure your study results are accurate.”
Click here for more information about Patient Package Inserts (PPI), Patient Compliance Programs, Disease Management Programs, Personal Progress Logs. For confidential consultation to discuss any of your clinical trial needs give us a call today at (703) 734-0650.