Experts In Patient Education, Product Launch, Clinical Trials
We do not need to be educated by the client. We are on the cutting edge of patient education
“We have counseled thousands of patients in clinical practice. We know first hand why patients stop taking their medications …and how to motivate them to continue their therapy.”
Consumer Health Information Corporation is unmatched when it comes to developing patient and consumer patient education programs, clinical trial patient programs; FDA-Approved Patient Labeling and product launch patient adherence programs that really work.
- Our team of health professionals have counseled patients in real-life clinical settings and know exactly what it takes to help a patient understand their role in the treatment outcome and how to motivate the patient to stay in treatment and not drop-out.
- Our team knows how to develop patient education programs for patients, caregivers, health professionals that will increase patient adherence and patient retention and increase your product sales.
- Our team knows from over 30 years of experience in working with the pharmaceutical industry how to blend the needs of patients with those of the product manager, the legal/regulatory requirements, and FDA.
- We are experts in patient information health literacy and plain language and know how to translate complicated medical terminology into language that is patient friendly … and meets all FDA requirements.
- We know how to translate “black box” warnings that are accurate and will not frighten patients but rather inform them.
- Our unique comprehensive DocuSourceTM reference and documentation system expedites your internal review process so your product gets to market faster.
- We use patient education design specialists who visually present the clinical content so it meets your patient compliance goals, and develop simplified medical illustrations patients will understand.
- We know how to integrate patient education programs into your marketing strategy.
- We regularly participate in FDA seminars and hearings on patient education … and have served on national patient education councils–including the Board of the National Council on Patient Information & Education (NCPIE).
- We have taught patient counseling techniques at medical and pharmacy schools. Consumer Health Information Corporation is affiliated with more than 40 universities and is a clinical teaching site in drug information and patient education for Doctor of Pharmacy students.
- The Consumer Health Information Corporation’s unique “Seal of Approval” gives your patient information programs unbiased credibility with consumers, patients and health care professionals.