Patient Education, Patient Adherence, Patient Safety, Patient Retention, Clinical Trial Specialists, Patient Counseling, Patient Engagement
When a person needs health information, they need it in language they can understand
“THE CONSUMER HEALTH “SEAL OF APPROVAL”
Consumer Health Information Corporation’s patient education programs have earned an unmatched reputation for quality and credibility among consumers and health professionals. Each patient information program goes through a rigorous developmental process before it earns the Consumer Health “Seal of Approval”
Programs developed by Consumer Health Information Corporation work! They meet the needs of patients and health professionals.
- Patients understand the patient information.
- Patients are motivated to stay in therapy.
- Patient adherence increases.
- Health professionals save time counseling patients.
- Prescription refills increase.
- Treatment outcomes improve.
Our team of 300 distinguished physicians and pharmacists have years of experience counseling patients in real-life situations. They know firsthand the barriers health professionals face every day trying to counsel patients and the types of patient centered information programs health professionals in pharmacy, medicine and nursing need.
They also know how to counsel patients effectively and how to translate medical content into language patients can understand.
They also are creative and know how to integrate behavior modification techniques that will motivate patients and increase patient adherence.
All patient information programs are evidence-based and medically accurate. Clients are provided with complete documentation.
Areas Of Expertise:
- Patient Engagement
- Patient Adherence Strategies
- Disease Management
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- PILs (Patient Information Leaflets)
- Patient Education
- Behavior Modification
- Patient Counseling
- Patient Health Literacy & Patient Comprehension
- Patient Advocacy
- Consumer Awareness
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and Direct-to-Patient (DTP)
“When a person needs health information, they need it in language they can understand.”
Our team of clinical experts has developed a wide variety of disease management programs in areas including
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Antioxidant Therapy
- Anxiety Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cervical Dystonia
- Colonoscopy Procedures
- Congenital Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency
- Diabetes, Type I and Type II
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Fungal Infections
- Gastric Ulcer
- Glabellar Lines
- Herpes Simplex
- Herpes Zoster
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Human Papilloma Virus
- Infectious Disease
- Male Baldness
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Organ Transplants
- Otitis Media
- Overactive Bladder
- Pediatric Diseases
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Side Effects Management
- Ulcerative Collitis
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Vaginal Candidiasis
- Women’s Health